align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Houston Ferret Meetup Group Message Board › Three Ferrets (Humble, TX) Looking For Good Home

Three Ferrets (Humble, TX) Looking For Good Home

Grif
Grif
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
My wife and I are looking for a good, safe new home for our three ferrets (Monster, Bear, and Ripper). We love the little guys to bits, and have owned them for the last year and a half, but unfortunately my wife's allergies have made our doctor suggest that we find them a new home.

The three of them are wonderful little guys - very friendly, active, and healthy. They have an excellent cage and a lot of play equipment, all of which we'd want to give to their new owner, as well.

Our only real stipulation would be that we'd love them to be kept together - splitting them up wouldn't really be an option.

Photos and more info can be provided on request - we really do want to find a wonderful new home for these little guys, so please feel free to get in touch!

Thanks very much! :)