addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

FGI San Diego Message Board › Styling Assistant

Styling Assistant

Yolanda
user 9799404
Murrieta, CA
Post #: 2
Hello! I am a local wardrobe stylist who is rapidly growing my business. If you are looking for an opportunity to break into the business and gain creditability in the Fashion industry, interning is a great way to do so. This is an unpaid position at this time. I will reimburse gas, if asked to travel independently in their own vehicle. I currently have two movies, 1 television personality, and 1 national magazine as far as credits are concerned. And I did this all while I was an intern. I now have even bigger projects. If you are interested in this opportunity please let me know.

Best
Yolanda