Unique Healing Strategies for Fibromyalgia with Betsy Timmerman
This months workshop will be held in Fountain Hills at To Your Health(TyH), a Vitamin Company that designs and sells formulations manufactured for the Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and chronic pain communities. A beautiful facility, you can browse the store before, during breaks, and after the workshop. Margy Squires owns and operates TyH.
Feeling stuck in your recovery? Don't know how to reach a new level of health? Feel you've tried it all and still haven't improved?
There is so much good information available about Fibromyalgia that will help you on your road to recovery. If you know the steps to take and the treatments and techniques to help your symptoms you will get well. Finding this information in one place however is a challenge.
Betsy has had Fibromyalgia all her life and knows the hills and valleys of the terrain that comes along with this illness. She recovered using a protocol that she created over a decade ago based on clinical trials she was involved in, interviewing Fibromyalgia Conference doctors who had Fibromyalgia and were now well, and talking to patients who regained their health. By integrating the "protocols" that got these people well Betsy did too.
Betsy has nutritional certificates of achievement and hundreds of hours of education from bionutritional seminars, conferences and webinars dedicated to pain syndrome relief using bionutritional and biomechanical treatments and techniques.
Come to this workshop and learn what tests need to be done, what tests you can do at home to determine your level of health and how to improve it dramatically.
While this workshop is targeted to sufferers of Fibromyalgia it is suitable for practitioners wishing to know more so they can help their clients get better. This is also the perfect place for loved ones to learn what Fibromyalgia really is all about.
We will cover the topics that get to the core issues of healing from this debilitating illness.
1. Understanding your endocrine system and how it functions
2. You gut issues and how to increase neurotransmitter production the natural way.
3. How to" get out" the trigger points, in your muscles, that keep you so tight
4. How to stretch safely and with the best results
5. Integrative approaches that jump start your healing
6. Self help tools for pain
7. Why supplements are essential when you have Fibromyalgia
8. Mind body techniques that you need to do - there is a connection
9. Why detoxifying your body matters
10. Food planning is essential and why
11. How to create and begin your own successful healing plan
12. Proper Thyroid testing and low body temperature issues
and so much more.
Register on this site to hold your seat. We have limited seating so you must prepay to hold your place. I hold workshops monthly so you can attend the next one if you miss this months class.
Call Betsy if you have any questions [masked],[masked]-7547. If you prefer to send a check or pay with Square over the phone call Betsy ASAP.
Thanks for your attention and hope to see you at the workshop!