If you like to celebrate your birthday, you can have it at LindyGroove in Pasadena. You can have up to 10 people on your guest list for free admissions to their venue on Thursday night. Free admissions come with free Beginner or Intermediate Lindyhop dance lesson of your choice. Both lessons are held concurrently from 7:30 pm - 8:15 pm. Social dancing afterwards til midnight. We will have our own reserved table to meet for our group at the venue.
Lindy Groove opens only on Thursday evening. You may plan your party up to 30 days in advance for an available Thursday within 7 days of your birthday. It can be before or after your birth date as long as it is still within 7 days. Deadline for birthday registration is Tuesday at noon for that week you want to have your birthday party. However, we need give ourselves ample time for this group to RSVP and we need their names and email address to register on the guest list. So I would highly recommend that you plan your birthday party at least week in advance from the Thursday you like to hold your party.
So put on your dancing shoes and dance the night away on your birthday!
Call or text me at (626) 888 - 1811 for me to help you plan your birthday party.
*** This MEETUP EVENT will be scheduled ONLY if one or more of our members like to celebrate their birthdays at LindyGroove. The more members in this group celebrate their birthdays, the more events we can schedule for members to RSVP. ***
For more details, see below:
LindyGroove Birthday Parties!!
A Great Way To Introduce Your Friends To Lindy Hop!
Your FREE birthday party includes:
Free admission for you and 5 dancer friends to LindyGroove.
Free admission for 5 friends that have never been to LindyGroove
Special Reserved Table.
6 cupcakes to share with your guests.
You are welcome to bring table decorations like a table cloth, balloons etc. (no confetti please)
You may bring drinks and additional snacks but not alcohol.
1) You may plan your party up to 30 days in advance for an available Thursday within 7 days of your birthday.
2) This is a great opportunity to introduce your non-swing friends to Lindy Hop so please do not include more than five guests who have previously been to LindyGroove. If you do not have any non-swing friends then please limit your list to 5 people.
3) Your final guests must be entered with first and last name and a valid email address before 12:00 Noon of the Tuesday before your party. (No exceptions)
4) You must arrive before your guests and show proof of birthdate at the door.
5) Party guests must be submitted via this website (We do not accept Emailed or hand delivered lists)
6) Birthday parties are not available on special events but alternate dates will be offered