WHAT: Yes you artsy fartsy types, you can TOOT your own horn (no pun intended), as you walk blocks and blocks of ART with us this coming Thursday night @ 8pm! Woo hoo!!!
PLAN: We walk around the "art walk" and check out the art. Bring your camera's, have fun with the photos... more nerdier and creative, the better.
HOW: It's up to you, but for those familiar with taking the Rail, there's a station right there.
In your RSVP you "can" put which station you're coming from if anyone wants to share a ride on the Rail with you. I'm going to say make the LAST car on the train the Meetup Car and wear something RED so we can all recognize YOU.
I encourage those of you driving to park in the $4-6 lots around the area, but please only carpool with people you've already met once at least!
TIME: I'll be with you guys for the first hour or so, and after that you can do as you please... take a new route, stay a little longer at one spot, etc. This meetup event will turn into a "no-host" type thing at 9pm.
FOOD: Due to the expected size of the turnout (in some cases thousands of people), grab what you can along the route... hot dog, falafel, gyro, burritos, etc. There are plenty of street vendors here and there, and LOTS of restaurants along the route to stop in at.
RECAP: Meet at Pershing Square @ 8pm (north east corner), wear something red. If you take the Rail, ride in the last car. Take pics of things that interest you, and eat/snack along the route. The official meetup ends at 9pm, but you can stay as long as you like.
Mojito Mas famous Q & A section:
1. Where are we meeting? North East corner of Pershing Square, on the curb/street/corner.
535 S Hill St.
Los Angeles, CA
2. Why is this thing at 8pm? Because that's when I can host it. I've been busy, am busy, and will be busy. Ever hear of a job? Sheesh!
3. What should I wear? DRESS WARM!!! Weather prediction says it'll rain the day before and the day after, with maybe a 10-30% chance of rain. Wear comfortable shoes, and bring an umbrella just in case. This isn't a fashion show, but if you feel the need to ruin your $2,000 pair of Manolo's that are 2 sizes too small, that's alllllll you sisssster! *two snaps and a corn toe twist
4. If it rains, are you cancelling the event? Hell no! Rain or shine, we walk!!!
5. Can I use this event to pitch my products to your group? HELL NO!!! Networking is okay, but please don't use my event as a sales pitch.
6. Any hot chicks going? Yes, I will personally scramble your damn juevos if you try to hit on EVERY single girl at the event. To the ladies attending, please stick together, don't go anywhere alone, and let me know if anyone is acting creepy towards you.