Film and TV Connection Message Board › For Film Industry Members Interested in Monetizing the Social Media – A Webi
|Gini Graham S.||
I recent started a group on using the social media with branches in L.A. and San Diego that I thought many people in the film industry might find of interest as a way to promote your film projects or other work in the film industry. We'll be having a series of monthly Webinars, which you can view on your computer or download at your convenience.
The first of these Webinar on Monetizing the Social Media Features Google Plus and LinkedIn is now available for you view and download.
Here are the topics covered in this 1 ½ hour program. First the Webinar features Irina Shamaeva, a professional recruiter with extensive online experience, giving an hour presentation on how to use Google Plus. This will give you an introduction of what you need to know to get started making this work for you.
Then, the Webinar features tips and techniques for using LinkedIn by Gini Graham Scott, author of two books on LinkedIn – THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO USING LINKEDIN TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OR YOURSELF, with over 400 screen shots, and TOP SECRETS FOR USING LINKEDIN TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OR YOURSELF, available on various platforms with either 25 or no images.
Here's a more detailed description of the Webinar program, which includes a PowerPoint presentation and an online tour of both Google Plus and LinkedIn.
WHY YOU NEED TO USE GOOGLE-PLUS with Irina Shamaeva
An introduction for sole proprietors, small businesses, and everyone
- What is Google-plus
- Google-plus vs. LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Google-plus: optimizing your bio
- Google-plus: creating your business pages
- Google-plus search vs. Google search
- Using "Direct Connect" and how to make your business page found
- The importance of +1 Button
- Google-plus Circles
- The new SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Limitations of using Google-plus
- What you can expect from Google-plus down the road
- Q&A with the audience
[/url]THE IMPORTANCE OF GROUPS IN USING LINKEDIN with Gini Graham Scott, author of The Complete Guide to Using LinkedIn to Promote Your Business or Yourself[/url]
- Why groups are important
- Searching for groups[/url][/url]
- Finding different types of groups[/url]
- Finding groups in a location or industry[/url]
- Finding networking groups[/url][/url]
- What to discuss[/url][/url]
- Using your signature in your postings[/url]
- Adapting your postings to the group and pacing your postings [/url]
- Keeping track of new discussions and posts[/url][/url]
- Getting permissions from the group moderator[/url]
- Using articles to promote yourself[/url]
The cost is $15. Please pay at our PayPal account at email@example.com, and you will receive the private link where you can view the Webinar online or download it. Just click below to enter your payment. You have the option of paying by credit card, too.
We will have our next Webinar in March, and it's only $5 if you are able to join us when we record this live. If you want to join the L.A. group it's at www.meetup.com/socialmediaconnectors-LA.
Gini Graham Scott, Organizer
Social Media Connectors
Social Media Connectors – LA
Social Media Connectors – San Diego