|Sent on:||Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:07 PM|
Hi Cynthia, This may be of interest to members of FilmAtlanta
_______________________________________________________________________________Date: Thu, 25 Oct[masked]:45:18 -0500
Subject: Paid Internship with Disney
The Walt Disney Studios is looking to increase the pool of qualified diversity(ethnicity, race, national origin, etc) candidates for entry level creative development opportunities within the entertainment industry. I am working to recruit for a 6 month paid internship with the Disney Studios Creative/Development team. This is a great opportunity to learn about film development, network with Studio Executives and to launch ones career. They are looking for candidates who have graduated from college within two years with a B.A. or M.A and have an interest in Film Development or Film Producing. They must have completed at least one film internship. If you know candidates who are corporate friendly, and fit the criteria, please, please send them my way. Currently we are only looking for diverse candidates who are interested in being a studio executive and/ or a film producer. So I am not looking for aspiring writers, actors, directors or folks interested in TV! Thank you so much and I have included a list of duties below.
- General Office Support
- Assisting Executives by providing desk support or specific project help
- Reading books and scripts and script evaluation
- Attending and participating in weekend reads
- Logging/tracking of external/internal studio information via the trades/staff mtgs.
- Logging/tracking all box-office/release statistics/information.
- Assisting in maintaining/updating Writing Library.
- Other projects as assigned.
email [address removed]
We tell great stories. What's yours?