addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Louisiana Filmmakers Message Board › Local filmmakers producing TV pilot

Local filmmakers producing TV pilot

Veleka G.
Veleka
Group Organizer
New Orleans, LA
Hello, Filmmakers,

My group, The Actors Alliance, has been making films since 2009.  Our next project is going to be a pilot for television.  We plan to shoot it in the fall (about two hours long) and air it on a local station, then see if we can sell it as a Web series.

My producer, Tom Bubrig, is hoping to get this made as a union project under SAG's New Media contract.

So far, the four other films I have shot with my actors have had zero budget.  They have all been produced by some very talented volunteers, and we have done some good work.

If you would have an interest in working with us, whether as crew or as someone who can help us finance this, please get back to me at TheActorsAlliance@gmail.com.  I am happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,

Veleka Gray