addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Louisiana Filmmakers Message Board › LFEA offering FREE general membership currently

LFEA offering FREE general membership currently

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, my name is Ryan Broussard and I work for Entertainment Partners here in Louisiana. I am also on the board for Louisiana Film and Entertainment Association(LFEA). With legistlation coming up we need more members to make sure those law makers see the film industry is strong! We do not want any changes in the incentives as they ensure we all have jobs. So, for right now LFEA is opening up general membership for all and for free! Join below to stay in the loop and help protect our industry:

Here is the link for membership,­