Louisiana Filmmakers Message Board › RED ALERT!
Baton Rouge, LA
SAVE OUR FILM INDUSTRY: HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES MEETS tomorrow at 9am and will be there all day tomorrow FRIDAY MAY 10th
NO HAIRCUT, NO CUTS, NO SUNSETS!
1. Watch Live from Computer: http://house.louisiana.gov/H_Video/WM/HseSWAGIThchamwm.asp
2. Watch Live from iPods, Cellphones, etc.
3. Visit coming in Rotunda go to the right (East) and get Sgt. at Arms in Gray Coats to Page and meet them at the Rope.
4. CALL 225-342-6945 and leave your domicile Name, Address, and Telephone and leave message say Vote NO on HB696, HAIRCUT or anything that would chop or reduce our motion picture tax credits.
5. Who is your Representative: Call the number and they will tell you or click: http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/FindMyLegislators.aspx . Find their Name and click for their email and District telephone: http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/Bios.aspx?cid=H
6. Watch out for my Facebook posts all throughtout the day http://www.facebook.com/louisianasunshine
7. Watch out for LFEA Alerts and Join LFEA for Free at http://www.lfea.org/membership/general and get ALERTS! throughout as they run 24-7 on Watch and has the best and timely alerts out.
8. Questions please call/text me 225-235-7879 , email me firstname.lastname@example.org .
9. Make very sure this gets distributed is shared, go viral to Representatives, Leaders, and Voters:
THE ECONOMIC IMPACT OF LOUISIANA'S ENTERTAINMENT TAX CREDIT PROGRAMS For Office of Entertainment Industry Development Louisiana Department of Economic Development By Loren C. Scott & Associates, Inc. April 2013