addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Houston Film Industry Meetup Group Message Board › Volunteer camera men with cameras and actors preferably police men need

Volunteer camera men with cameras and actors preferably police men needed for security shoot

A former member
Post #: 1
MY agency is working on a special training film that will possibly be used for safety security training for corperate staff and government workers.

While we have two editing systems and nx5u camera we willl need assistance from someone with cameras and equipment and professional expereince .
W e would also like involment with police officers to film a particular section and one or two actors with law enforcement background.

We also need some one who is experenced at getting coopreation with hotel manamement and finding other places to do the shoots.

This is not for inexpereinced actors, This must be a professional shoot it is all volunteer, but you mut commit to donating your time.

for information contact me Master Hughes nmc@alphacorps.us tell me your background and what you can commit to the shoot.