The Houston Film Industry Meetup Group Message Board › Cast Needed for the 48 Hour Film Project Competion

Cast Needed for the 48 Hour Film Project Competion

Mary L. B.
user 4569199
Houston, TX
Hello everyone,

48 Hour Film Project dates are
June 3-5,2011 -Start time 7 pm on Friday and Ends 7:30pm Sunday, However we will meet at around 6pm at a location tba. Probably around the area of the Beltway/ 1-10.

Its that time of year again for a fun filled weekend. If you would like to be a part of the excitement,and can stay from beginning to end, please respond. Here is what I am looking for, for Team Houston Film

Actors and Actress, and Extras

Please note that we can not guarante that we will use you. It all depends on the genre we pull. We won't know what that is until the kickoff at 6:45 pm. Remember the script is not written until after the genre is pulled so we dont know who will fit where until then. If we can use, we will let you know at the meeting place. For those interested I will send the address to you once we determin that.

No pay but credits will be given and will be feed.

Please respond to lulubella70@yahoo.com­

Thank you,

Mary L. Bly

ZUE'S Little Craft...
LittleCraftBox
Katy, TX
Post #: 190
Sounds interesting... If I'm in Texas by this date i will love to participate!!! I'm in phoenix right now.