addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston Film Industry Meetup Group Message Board › A short Script

A short Script

Norman Ray F.
rasa1005
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Please DO NOT reply to this email but to the contact info below

The title is "Yes You Can". It's about a senior in high school, a geek of sorts, who has a crush on one of the very popular girls on the cheerleading squad. He really has no chance. She suffers a debilitating injury where she may never walk again. She has a very hard time coming to terms with that and retreats into herself until she gets to know that young man and finds out he has lost both his legs from the knees down and has learned to walk again with prosthesis. He makes her take a long, hard look at herself. With his support, and a revived will to succeed, she goes through the process of rehabilitation. She regains the use of her legs and attends her Prom dance with him on her arm.

This is a 26 page script at the moment. You know what they say "A script is never finished until it's made into a film." I think I've connected all the dots as far as the story is concerned, but you never know.

If you would like to see it please email me at normanfitts@normanrayfitts.com This was conceived and written in a little more than a day.

Norman