add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Houston Film Industry Meetup Group Message Board › Freelance Editor I Am.... *Yoda voice*

Freelance Editor I Am.... *Yoda voice*

Corey M.
user 91253402
Houston, TX
Post #: 3
How's it going Filmmakers! My name is Don, I'm an newly graduate of CALarts film school. I studied to perfect my craft in field of film editing and I'm looking to build my portfolio for "Doncore Films" an business of mine. I'm doing freelance work using highly performing software such as avid! I'm calling all filmmakers from directors to producers, save thousands of dollars from finding an editor to edit your next film and just contact me and I'll be at your service for free, absolutely no charge, no strings attached. And I'll look at your project as if it was the Sistine chapel, seeing the beauty in it and paying attention to every aspect of details.

Thank You