add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Houston Film Industry Meetup Group Message Board › Equipment Aerial Camera System

Equipment Aerial Camera System

Ray F.
Houston, TX
Please DO NOT reply to this email but to the contact info below

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know a little info about my company. My name is Jake Wynant and I own Wingnut Aerial Video Systems (W.A.V.S). W.A.V.S is a professional Remote Aerial Video company creating unique digital media for a wide array of clients. We fly remote controlled Multi-rotor systems for a new type of creative aerial media that few have seen. This is a perspective that will captivate and amaze your audience! The camera can now fly up close and personal that can offer you that “impossible” point of view.

Wingnut Aerial Video can fly up to 15 lbs. That's right you camera nerds... We can fly RED!

W.A.V.S is capable of High Quality True HD Video in 1080P. Our custom made Multi-rotor can provide HD video for both Low and High altitude Aerial Footage for all your productions.

The link below is to some of our recent projects and reel.­

(in case the links don't work, just copy and paste them in your browser)

Jake (Wingnut) Wynant­­