The Houston Film Industry Meetup Group Message Board › The screenplay "Red Square to Main Street"

The screenplay "Red Square to Main Street"

Ray F.
rasa1005
Houston, TX
Please DO NOT reply to this email but to the contact info below
The author Alisa Mizelle has had a screenplay taken off her autobiagraphical novel "Red Square to Main Street". It's the story of the journey taken by a young woman from the controled world of the Soviel Union to the freedoms of America. It's an emspiring story. She's looking for someone who may be interested in developing the film. If you would like to read the script please contact her at:
alisa_mizelle@yahoo.com­
Dan L.
user 12960923
Houston, TX
Post #: 35
Please DO NOT reply to this email but to the contact info below
The author Alisa Mizelle has had a screenplay taken off her autobiagraphical novel "Red Square to Main Street". It's the story of the journey taken by a young woman from the controled world of the Soviel Union to the freedoms of America. It's an emspiring story. She's looking for someone who may be interested in developing the film. If you would like to read the script please contact her at:
alisa_mizelle@yahoo.com­
THE EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN US FOR ALISA DOESN'T WORK.

Dan L.
user 12960923
Houston, TX
Post #: 36
It was odd. Cutting and pasting Alisa's email address caused my first sent email to her to bounce back. When I typed in the address (no cut and paste) the sending was completed.

We're pretty surprised Mz Mizelle has not responded to our email.
Oh well. Time waits for none. ;)

Dan L.
user 12960923
Houston, TX
Post #: 37
Alisa Mizelle's 'website' www.alisamizelle.com is non functional.
She hasn't responded to my email.
She may have a nice book written about her, but so far the rest is very sketchy.
Take caution.