|Sent on:||Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:28 PM|
PUBLICIST WANTED AT TOP BEVERLY HILLS FIRM
One of the most prominent public relations firms in the Los Angeles area is expanding and searching for a publicist/account executive.
For nearly 30 years, our award-winning Beverly Hills firm has represented some of the biggest names in entertainment including 60 Academy-Award winners, A-list rock stars, and nearly 40 New York Times best-selling books, as well as captains of industry and leading lifestyle experts, among many other notable clients.
Due to our continued success, our firm is expanding and we're in need of an account executive to join the team. Our account executive will have an opportunity to manage several clients, develop creative strategies, escort clients at red carpet events and have a direct hand in creating award-winning publicity campaigns.
Our account executive will report to the vice president to review client activity, plan future projects, and development strategy.
* Minimum of two years of professional public relations experience.
* Strong entertainment background.
* Excellent media contacts in both traditional and new media.
* Experience in strategic media relations including development and execution.
* Excellent client-communication skills.
* Excellent copywriter who knows AP style.
* Capable of representing eight clients simultaneously.
* Proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is goal-driven and highly motivated who can handle pressure and deadlines with ease.
* College degree in public relations, marketing, communications, or related field is required.
* Available to start immediately.
* Salary based on experience. SALARY HISTORY IS REQUIRED.
* Attractive commission program.
* Medical and dental plans.
* Ten days paid holiday.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. A Cover Letter
3. Up to three of your best press clips
4. Salary requirements
5. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
We will contact you if there seems a good fit.
Qualified candidates will be required to bring a portfolio of previous client work and results should an appointment be scheduled.
TO RECEIVE NOTICES LIKE THIS WITH MORE INFO ON ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY JOBS, OPPORTUNITIES, AND EVENTS:
Just go to www.INFOLIST.com and click Register!