The London Filmmakers Network | www.facebook.com/filmnetwork Message Board › Need locations for 3 minute student films.

Need locations for 3 minute student films.

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi everyone,

My name is Bram Verweij, I'm a student at the London Film School and new to London. I'm also new to this group but I would like to ask for your help.

I'm helping produce two 3-minute student shorts and we are struggling to find locations. We are looking for two locations:
1. A home that could be that of an old couple.
2. An apartment which could be that of an old woman living alone.
If possible, I would really appreciate the time to talk over what we're looking for in more detail. My email is averwey|at|gmail.com.

Both films will be made by a small professional and enthusiastic crew (6 people) composed of students. These 3-minute films will be shot on 16mm color film with non-synch sound. Exactly when they will be filmed still needs to be determined, but it should be between the 9th and the 15th of February. Each 1 day of filming.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you can be of any help or have any advice for a young filmmaker.

I hope to be meeting you all very soon at the next Meetings.

Thank you very much,
Bram
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there,
I realise you posted the Ad a while ago but if you need a location for your next production do keep us in mind:

LOW BUDGET SHOOT LOCATION in Peckham/East Dulwich -
House with designer kitchen, large living room and garden available to student films/low budget productions.

DAILY FEE - available for £250 for a 10hr day / DISCOUNT of £200 perday for hire of 3 or more days.

Separate Make up / wardrobe green room available / Storage for kit /High ceilings re lights / Paid parking available outside the house

10hr day inc elect. Overtime charged at £80 per hour over 10hrs.
£350 in cash required upon arrival (or deposited into bank account
dependant on duration of hire), and returned upon departure.
48hr cancellation period required.

PLEASE EMAIL TO SEE SOME PICTURES
Cedenicola@aol.com
Carla de Nicola
Mob 07961 325526

**PRODUCTIONS WITH EXCESSIVE VIOLENT OR SEXUAL CONTENT NOT WELCOME**