addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 6
Dear Filmmakers,
My name is Yekaterina. My background is in Art and Design; I have studied on Foundation and Undergraduate level at Central Saint Martins. I have written, produced and directed a short film and was accepted to study cinematography at London Film school. I put myself forward for cooperation and I am highly interested in being involved in projects requiring creative thought, risk-taking and can-do attitude. I would love to assist directors, cinematographers, set designers and camera operators. I primarily look for practical experience in creative filmmaking and do not look for any permanent paid job positions. I am available for the whole July and back in September again and will be happy to help anyone requiring help in producing their films. Please contact me: My email address is vailet999@rambler.ru
I sincerely look forward to hearing from you and wish you lots of excitement and satisfaction with your films!
Kind regards,
Yekaterina