The London Filmmakers Network | www.facebook.com/filmnetwork Message Board › Musician interested in collaborating with filmmakers

Musician interested in collaborating with filmmakers

Malcolm
user 14537063
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm the singer/songwriter/guitarist/keyboard player from London based rock band Hats Off Gentlemen It's Adequate, but I also write music suitable for films, including experimental (horror film type unpleasant music), classical, minimalist, ambient/chillout, electronica, and blues. I'm interested in either providing existing music for films, or developing collaborations with interesting film-makers.

The link below is to a sampler of short extracts from a variety of tracks in a wide range of styles. If you'd like to hear my rock band material visit www.reverbnation.com/itsadequate, or to see some of my videos, visit www.youtube.com/itsadequate

If you'd like to discuss possible collaboration on films or other media, please email me at hatsofffb at gmail.com

http://soundcloud.com...­

Best wishes,

Malcolm