align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The London Filmmakers Network | www.facebook.com/filmnetwork Message Board › LOOKING FOR A PRODUCER FOR MICRO BUDGET URBAN ROMANTIC DRAMA

LOOKING FOR A PRODUCER FOR MICRO BUDGET URBAN ROMANTIC DRAMA

ryan calais c.
user 12972089
London, GB
Post #: 1
We are currently seeking a producer to work with our team at foughtnight films, to develop new romantic drama Our Wildest Moments. Our Wildest Moments, is a modern “anti-romantic drama” in the vein of such films as,500 days of summer, Blue Valentine and Like Crazy, but set to an inner-city, “urban” London backdrop, and documents the love lives of Jade and Nikolai as they evolve from teenagers into responsible adults. The film moves abstractly, to-and-fro, to significant moments in their relationship, as they develop from carefree young lovers, into doting parents. The film bases on, the love, lust, hardship, pain and most of all uncertainty that their circumstances have brought upon them, all playing out within the space of 2 years.
“Were we ever in love, or did we just fall deeply in lust?”
The story is a stripped back, and honest, fly on the wall observation of “love” and how subjective it can be, documenting it from its conception right into “happy ever after” and beyond. Our Wildest Moments is a movie about two halves of a relationship: the first moment you fall in love with someone, and the realization that comes when the bubble bursts, and any chance of recovery may be lost.
“People fall in love for a variety of reasons. However, as the relationship develops, don't be surprised to find out that what you thought was love turned out to be something else”.
This piece is one that is very close to my heart, as it heavily depicts key moments and scenarios from my life, and the lives of those very close to me, My key ethos is to show that there is a lot more that affects our youth of today than knives, guns, and drug addiction, and it’s about time we started seeing it.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Please let me know if you would like to read the full screenplay and I’ll get a copy over to you immediately. Hope to hear from you soon
Ryan Calais Cameron
ryancalaiscameron@live.co.uk