addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Filmmakers Network | www.facebook.com/filmnetwork Message Board › Production Assistant wanted

Production Assistant wanted

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi everyone,

I am Producing a short political thriller called 'Turnaround' for an MA filmmaking student on the last months of the Filmmaking Masters program at London Film School. I know it can be really tough to get opportunities to work on films having been trying myself for a while now, so I thought I would advertise this via Meetup first.

'Turnaround' focuses on Max and Harry. Max is a hit man who has kidnapped Harry Ingram, one of the leading CEO’s of a bank who has illicitly traded on pension funds. 'Turnaround' is the about the last moments between these two men and how their encounter changes lives.

We aim to shoot the film over three days sometime between 22nd-27th of April in Central London. The team is made up of collaborators and we can only cover reasonable travel expenses. Experience of working on a film set before would be an advantage but is not essential. Please reply asap.

Many thanks,

Michael
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Michael,
Would you need a sound recordist/mixer with own basic gear. Although I am based in Dublin but I have few projects going on soon in London and at that date might be available.
Here's more about me: ie.linkedin.com/pub/thomas-stec/37/951/4­69/
Please let me know if you think you can utilize me skills and relatively little experience.
Best regards,
Thomas
mob +353 85182382
mail: thomas.stec74@gmail.com
url: www.soundsgreat.ie