This is the Meetup group for all Science Fiction, Fantasy, Gaming and Role Playing fans...
It matters not what your final frontier is... be that: Space at Warp Speed, Horrors of LV-426, Mysteries of the Force, Resistance against Skynet, Lovecraftian Horror, the Spice Melange, Dystopian or Post-Apocalyptic scenarios, Mythological Past, Conspiracy Theories, Existential Realities, Alternative Verses, the Burden of the Ringbearer... as in our company you will find yourself right at home.
If you enjoy science fiction and fantasy films, TV series and books. If you are interested in role playing, board gaming, card gaming, trivia nights or some online/multiplayer video gaming. If you are not afraid of getting involved in some storytelling, social acting and creative writing. If you are interested in meeting like-minded individuals to discuss "what could be" or to escape from daily realities into fantastic worlds. If you are able to commit to some voluntary re-occurring events, offer some contributions to the overall development of our mutual interests and associated activities and remain active in our dynamic community... then we look forward to meeting you.
Currently we host a number of fantasy and science fiction role playing games (Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Star Wars and Star Trek being just some of them), maintain active schedule filled with various social events (some of them being films get-togethers, introduction to or design workshops, conversations and discussions on various topics of interests over a dinner and a coffee) and offer our members participation in exclusive Steam group and various video/online gaming activities and organisations.
We are always on a lookout for like-minded individuals interested in joining a small, mature and dedicated cadre of Starfleet Officers, company of Mercenaries, order of Knights, team of Investigators, group of Adventurers, unit of Soldiers involved… all involved in outgoing explorations of various universes. If you are interested in playing an active role in our endeavours... then we would like to invite you to join our ranks.
Currently we are active in Perth area, Western Australia. This is where most of our social activities take place…
• Social Events related to and covering our core interests,
• Science Fiction & Fantasy films and books club,
• Role Playing Games (Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Star Wars, Star Trek, Eclipse Phase, Hackmaster, World of Darkness, Shadowrun/Cyberpunk, Malifaux and other),
• Gaming introduction and design workshops (Role Playing, Tabletop, Video, Online),
• Board Games (scenario based Star Trek: Attack Wing, Star Wars: Armada/X-Wing and other),
• Video/Online Games (exclusive Steam group, Star Wars: Old Republic guild, Star Trek Online fleet, Eve Online corporation, Destiny fireteam and other),
• Third Party Events related to our core interests,
• Membership is free (though we do accept and occasionally ask for donations to keep costs down),
• Members are required to maintain up to date, reasonably detailed profile,
• Members are required to attach a picture/photo (real or abstract) to their profile,
• Members are required to actively participate in the Meetup (by visiting the site and attending a suitable events) at least once in a period of six (6) months,
• Members are expected to (at all times) demonstrate and promote appropriate social and ethical conduct,
Notes on Membership:
Please keep in mind that we are not a casual group, many of our organisers, event hosts and contributing members work hard on organising high quality events often donating their time and money. As such if you are just looking for a place to hang out and observe rather than commit, get involved and participate we would like to suggest other groups (many of which are easy to find on Facebook or Meetup itself).
We are interested in maintaining active, relevant and up to date community, as such our Leadership Team reserves the right to dismiss inactive members.
Please note that a participation in our public events may result in you being photographed in a social setting and in a company of others. Such photographs may be shared with third parties via Meetup, Facebook and/or other social media.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Saturday, July 4, 2015 4:00 PM
Wednesday, July 8, 2015 6:00 PM
Saturday, July 11, 2015 1:00 PM
Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:00 PM
Thursday, July 16, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, July 16, 2015 7:00 PM
Wednesday, July 22, 2015 6:00 PM
Saturday, July 25, 2015 1:00 PM
Sunday, July 26, 2015 2:00 PM
Wednesday, August 5, 2015 6:00 PM
Saturday, August 8, 2015 1:00 PM
Sunday, August 9, 2015 2:00 PM
Thursday, August 13, 2015 8:00 PM
Wednesday, August 19, 2015 6:00 PM
Thursday, August 20, 2015 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 22, 2015 1:00 PM
Sunday, August 23, 2015 2:00 PM
Wednesday, September 2, 2015 6:00 PM
Sunday, September 6, 2015 2:00 PM
Saturday, September 12, 2015 1:00 PM