First off, we are honored that NYCi Meetup #2 will be hosted at Meetup.com Headquarters! After listening to feedback from the last Meetup we’ve adjusted the format and are trying some new things. This Meetup will consist of an awesome panel, fun networking, and of course, internship announcements.
// The Panel
We are so honored to have such a talented panel of creative professionals with extremely diverse backgrounds!
- Amber Rae // Chief Evangelist // The Domino Project (Seth Godin + Amazon)
- Dave Brown // Social Media Specialist // Etsy
- Jason Boog // Publishing Editor // Mediabistro
- Wendy Wecksell // Manager of Corporate Development // Tribeca Enterprises
There will be time to mingle before and after the panel. Bring business cards, iPads with portfolios, bump your resume, whatever you’d like to do to showcase your awesomeness. Already have a spring internship? Think ahead to summer!
// Internship Announcements
Anyone who attends our event and has an internship to offer they’d like to share can fill out this form. NYCi team members will them announce them during the event and introduce the submitter to the group. If you’re unable to attend but have an opportunity, please post it on our job board!
GET IN FOR FREE!
- Refer two guests to the event
- When they RSVP here, be sure they write your first and last name as the answer to how they found out about the event
- RSVP and pay normally.
- Get a refund at the event when you check in!
If you have any questions email [masked]