"Who want's to be a Fit Diva?" Meetup Group Message Board "Who want's to be a Fit Diva?" Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Fit Diva Challenge Conference Call

Fit Diva Challenge Conference Call

Dawn R.
user 7688600
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Good morning ladies! I would like to say thank you for attending the conference call if you were on the call. If you missed the call, then you missed some amazing testimonies of people who lost ALOT of weight using the weight loss system for the challenge. I encourage you to be on next call on sat at 11am. Please feel free to invite family or friends u may know that would like to lose weight and become healthy. Ladies the is not network marketing, this is just 2 people who believe in being healthy and fit, and they desire to share this with anyone who desires the same because THIS system works! 

If u are ready to begin, then feel free to go to www.bethin4good.com/fitdiva­ and order the weight loss system. Once u do so, please email me at fitdiva2003@yahoo.com­ so we can begin our preparation for the challenge. The weight loss is part 1 of a 2 part program. The fitness part is the 2nd part and that will begin 30 days after u start the weight loss part.

The challenge is a 12 week program.

The fee for the weightloss system is $138 (includes shipping)

The fitness challenge is $175

You only have to pay for the weightloss system now to get started. You pay for the fitness part 30 days after or before you begin the fitness part.

I wanted to begin this May 15 but I'm going to push it to June 1 so you can really enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend. Part of the program when u start, is eating WHATEVER u want for 2 days before you start the program. If you need more info, send me a note with ur phn# and I will give u a call.

Again if u missed call, we will be on again Sat 11am. You don't want to miss these amazing testimonies!

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting u soon.

Have a blessed day!

Dawn Rae