addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SoCal Fit Force (Fitness/Figure/Pageant Competitors) Message Board › NEW MEETUP EVENT: Orange County Arthritis Walk

NEW MEETUP EVENT: Orange County Arthritis Walk

user 6042471
Group Organizer
Redondo Beach, CA
No child should be in so much pain that it is a struggle to get out of bed in the morning. Fit & active individuals like us should not have to stop the fun activities we enjoy because our joints are wearing down. It's a worthy cause, so let's do it! Please join my Arthritis Walk team, and let's enjoy a beautiful 3-mile walk as we create awareness and raise funds for the Arthritis Foundation.

There are NO REGISTRATION FEES and I DO NOT REQUIRE you to raise a minimum amount of funds. As a member of the planning committee, I'm just eager to generate a great turnout for this worthwhile event!!

Please check out all the details and RSVP here --­

When: Sunday, May 15, 2011 8:00 AM

Where: Aldrich Park
University of California - Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.