SoCal Fit Force (Fitness/Figure/Pageant Competitors) Message Board › Free guided bike tour of Santa Barbara

Free guided bike tour of Santa Barbara

Venus
user 6042471
Group Organizer
Redondo Beach, CA
Just passing this along for anyone interested...

National Talk Show Seeking Guest for FREE, Guided Bike Tour!

Hi, Venus;

My name is Carina, and I am an Associate Producer here on "The Doctors" talk show. We are an Emmy-Winning, Nationally syndicated program on CBS consisting of a panel of practicing doctors who discuss the latest health topics, and I wanted to reach out to you with a possible opportunity for members of your group.

We are in Season 5 of our show and working on an episode themed "The Healthiest Cities in America" and Santa Barbara, CA made the list! We think a great way to present/visit Santa Barbara would be through a guided bike tour, and I was hoping a few members of your group would be interested in such an opportunity. I am looking for a guest who has never been to Santa Barbara and would like a FREE bike tour (and maybe even some kayaking) of the area. It will be professionally guided and bikes, helmets etc. will be provided. No need to be in great shape - the tour will go at your pace. This tour will take place TOMORROW, Saturday, November 3rd.

Should anyone be interested, please have them contact me directly at carina.engelberg@cbs.com for more details. Guests must be energetic, and not shy in front of the camera. Please feel free to reach out with questions at any time.

Thank you in advance. I hope to hear from you soon, and Happy Friday!

Warm Regards, Carina Engelberg