|Sent on:||Tuesday, March 13, 2012 3:55 PM|
Randstad Technologies is seeking qualified candidates for a contract opportunity in Redmond, WA.
The candidate should have experience as a mature technical leader and excel in all components of the Flash development skill set. The candidate for this position will be an integral member of the development team and will collaborate on design and implementation of engineering solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
· Experience with Flash development
· Solid understanding of software engineering patterns and algorithms
· Strong analytical problem solving skills
· Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team
· Excellent organizational and written skills, ability to excel in a team environment
· Excellent communication skills to technical and non technical audiences
· Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
· Minimum 3 years of software development experience
· Minimum 2 years of ActionScript/Flex development
· Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
· Must be able to meet deadlines with excellent problem-identification and reporting skills.
Caitlin Stewart Randstad Technologies 10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 1414 Bellevue, WA 98004 T[masked] C 425 [masked]
Caitlin StewartAccount Manager
10900 NE 8th Street, Suite 1414
Bellevue, WA 98004
C 425 [masked]
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
When: Thursday, March 15,[masked]:30 PM
Where: 148th Ave Coffee Shop
2649 Landerholm Circle SE
Bellevue, WA 98007
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.