The Developer role is to create software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers specifically regarding Java development. Our developers are constantly challenged to find the best custom solutions for our clients software needs. We work with a variety of industries ranging from mortgage to aerospace and even stockcar racing! You will assist in setting the standardize quality assurance procedures for Amovius software engineering & testing. Ability to oversees testing and develops fixes for their own development, and work with teams to help test their development and procedures while offering solutions. This individual will have knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular software engineering field, and relies on experience & judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required. This position requires a willingness to learn new technologies rapidly and become proficient at implementing enterprise technologies.
• Application design & logic flow using UML technology
• Communicate project, task, and issue status in a timely and complete manner
• Create web services to client’s specified requirements
• Create setting of coding standards & processes
4 year college degree required and graduate degree desired.
• From 5 years of professional level experience or more in corporate software engineering, development, and/or IT department (proficient)
• Java (J2EE / J2ME) Development
• Variety of IDE packages
• Experience Developing with Java Enterprise applications
• Experience with Spring, Struts and Hibernate
• Java Development Certification