|A former member||
We are a new startup in Tampa and are looking to fill a Support Technician / QA Engineer position. Please view a complete job description below.
Position: Support Technician / QA Engineer
Pay range: $45k - $55k
MenuPad is an interactive menu management and ordering system that uses the most recent technology available for the iPad, combined with POS integration, to help build your restaurant’s brand, image and customer loyalty. MenuPad projects the personality of your restaurant while reducing operational costs and delivering endless entertainment options to enhance the customer experience. A breeze to manage, it provides your diners with a feast for the eyes and puts choices at their fingertips. It’s a powerful solution made for today’s tech-savvy diner.
Job duties will include, but not be limited to the following
- Provide 1st tier support to customers
- Developing and executing software test plans
- Identifying and facilitating issue resolution with functional and technical groups
- Managing software beta test programs
- Documenting test results
- Analyzing and identifying trends in issue reporting and devising preventive solutions
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other related technical discipline. Relevant work experience may be substituted for formal education.
Contact Jason Broyles (jbroyles at usmenupad dot com) if interested.