Central Florida Web Developers Message Board Jobs and Opportunities › PHP Paypal Payment Wrapper Project

PHP Paypal Payment Wrapper Project

Michael M.
DroidSignage
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 1
Hello All,

Below is an outline of our current project. We welcome any and all questions you may have and will be providing a handful of ready made scripts to jump start your development.

These available scripts must be expanded on to create a complete Membership and Monthly billing system in conjunction with our partners API. This will also include HTML email notifications of welcome/late payment/missed payment/Thank you with ability to manually send emails for one-on-one communication.

The API handles account creation and authentication and communication uses JSON. Monthly billing and payment handling will be local script, preferred within MySQL. Again, basic code is provided to get you started. Experience with Payment gateways (Paypal/IPN or Stripe) and Email management systems with are a must. Experience with Membership system development is a plus as well. This new system must work with our partners API.

Would like examples of completed work your able to show within the range of the above project.

Expected skills:
Web Development - Ajax, HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, Google Analytics..
Languages - jQuery, Javascript, PHP, Curl, MySQL, Json, XML..
Michael M.
DroidSignage
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 4
Like to add, Login script is complete, Create Account script is complete and Payment script is complete. I require help in linking the signin and payment pages so the logged in user only pays for what is linked to his/her account within the payment page.

I see this as more a 2-3 day project, budget is open but projected from $500 - $1000.

Open to any questions, let me know.