addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Birds, Butterflies & Botany Message Board Butterflies › butterflies in my garden

butterflies in my garden

Marilu
MariluD
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 65
Just excited at how many butterflies there are this year! Really enjoying them, and so many caterpillars too, my passion vines are covered.
Terri
LillyduLac
Winter Springs, FL
Post #: 60
Marilu I really enjoyed touring your garden recently and yes I saw all the Gulf Fritillary flitted about your property. They are so prolific aren't they and we don't mind them chewing up all our passionvines do we lol. That's what they are for. Now if only the Zebra Longwings would start coming in. I love those so much. laughing
Pine Lily F.
Loret
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 5
Had an inquiry if anyone spotted any zebra longwings yet. I don't have them in my yard (athough I might try to find some shade and move some passionvine to encourage them) so anyone else seen any of these beauties?

Loret