addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Birds, Butterflies & Botany Message Board Events › Gardening events @ Seminole Farm & Nursery

Gardening events @ Seminole Farm & Nursery

A former member
Post #: 4
Seminole Farm & Nursery in Casselberry, FL is having a free class on organic insect and disease control June 5, 9 am to 10 am on Saturday! It sounds interesting. Then on June 19 there is also an organic vegetable gardening class at Seminole Farm & Nursery 9 am to 10 am. Here is their website www.sseminolefarmandnursery.com and their phone number is 407-695-3247. I hope this is helpful. I will be attending.
Terri
LillyduLac
Winter Springs, FL
Post #: 58
Thanks Elizabeth~! And I'm sure Jim at Seminole Farm & Nursery will thank you too as I will begin posting the free classes because of your suggestion.

Lilly