|Sent on:||Wednesday, August 17, 2011 1:42 PM|
Please forgive this extra email--from some responses I have received about the vote it seems that people only saw 2 options for each month. For some reason my formatting and spacing was lost in my email so the titles and descriptive text got squished together. Here are the books:
1. A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
2. Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart
3. Snow Flower and Secret Fan by Lisa See
1. The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and the Fair that Changed America by Erik Larson
2. Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches, the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American History by S.C. Gwynne
3. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand
Sorry for the confusion.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by vanessa ([address removed]) from Book Lovers Club @ Flyleaf Books.
To learn more about vanessa, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]