The New York Folk Music Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Monthly folksong meetup (10/9)

Meetup Cancelled: Monthly folksong meetup (10/9)

Glen
glenra
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Monthly folksong meetup, scheduled to occur on Sunday, October 9, 2011 2:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

====

Hey guys! I'll be on safari from 9/16-10/7, which ends a little too close to the time of our next scheduled Glen's apartment-based meetup., so I'm cancelling it. I also cancelled the November one since it conflicts with the NERFA conference. (NorthEast Regional Folk Alliance)

I'll schedule more meets after I get back and figure this stuff out a little better. (maybe "second Sunday of the month" was just a bad choice - so far that algorithm has managed to hit Mother's Day, 9/11 and a couple others - it's just not doing well at all. :-) )

I expect the High Line meeting on the 25th will go fabulously well - somebody take pictures! - and hope to see you all after I return!

In song,

-Glen