align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

League of Occult Research & Education (LORE) Message Board › Space clearing advice and assistance?

Space clearing advice and assistance?

Anna
Spanglefeather
Olympia, WA
Post #: 71
I would like your advice and help in "space clearing." I told my chiropractor he should really clean his office astrally. People are in there expressing a lot of pain on a daily basis. The things he does are like a torture chamber, he has ropes and weights and bindings. (He is a really sweet person and a great chiropractor.) I suggested he needs to use some incense and bells and things, and purge some of that anxious energy.
Anybody have ideas how to do this?
Anybody willing to help me?
Anna 412- 7904
I plan to work on it Thursday JUune 9, approx 6:30- 7:00pm.
The Office is Tanasse Chiropractic, 1303 4th Ave E
on top of the hill.
357-5170