addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Food for Thought Message Board › Summer Shack Tomorrow

Summer Shack Tomorrow

Beverly
user 3757831
Lady Lake, FL
HI Everyone,

I just called Summer Shack to make our reservation and they said fine..but PLEASE come on time or they may not be able to accommodate us if people wander in late....

We can always head over to Legacy Place for dessert if you want, or linger at Summer Shack if they don't need our table(s).

Also, I asked if it were possible for separate checks and he said 'yes, but it will take a little longer'...but I said that's fine..it makes it easier for us...and if they're willing, we'd appreciate it...so again, PLEASE come on time and change your RSVP if you can't make it...the menu does look great...I am already thinking about lobster potstickers!!

See you then!

Bev