add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Food for Thought Message Board › October 15th Dinner at Alia....

October 15th Dinner at Alia....

user 3757831
West Roxbury, MA
FYI, I just called Aila, the restaurant we're going to on October 15th, to make our reservation and I am so excited!!

The owner, whose name is Said, was so excited to have us...he said 'Don't you worry, honey..I'll take good care of you!!" I said thanks and asked him if we could bring him some wine that he might like...he and I had a good laugh...he told me there's a liquor store right next to the restaurant....I asked him again, what can we bring you since you're letting us bring our own wine?..he said..."my name is Said, which means happiness..You are bringing me business so just bring your friends and be happy!"..

AWESOME>>>>>>>>­ I'm SO looking forward to this.

Because he sounds so gracious, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE updated your RSVP if you have said "yes", but realize that you cannot make it. I need 48 hours notice at least....

This is a small, family owned and operated business, and I want to show up with exactly the number of people I promised him.

I'm pretty sure i can add a few more, so if you haven't said yes, but really want to go, let me know & I'll open it up.

Even if it isn't the most fabulous food on earth, who cares? The hospitality alone will be worth it....

See you all then, if not sooner..

PS/L'shana tova....Happy New Year (in Hebrew)...all of you are included in my prayers for love, peace and health .....:)