add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Food for Thought Message Board › Change of Topic

Change of Topic

user 3757831
West Roxbury, MA
Hi Everyone,

Well, I don't know about you, but I had a rather stressful week....

I'm very happy to see that, however, we have beautiful weather for the weekend and so I'd like lighten up the topic that I'd previously suggested for Sunday...

Instead, given that we're dining at a place called "Lolita's"...let's talk about either the sexiest book you've ever read....or one that you want to read (hmm..."50 Shades of Gray"?)...or, alternately, one that disturbed you because of its content (ie/"Lolita") but it was so well written you couldn't put it down..

I know that's kind of random and all over the place, but what the heck, after a few margaritas we'll probably be onto another topic anyway:)

See you Sunday...enjoy the weekend!