Food for Thought Message Board › Anyone interested in a food tour of Gloucester?

Anyone interested in a food tour of Gloucester?

Beverly
user 3757831
West Roxbury, MA
Hi All,

I learned that there are fun food tours in Gloucester all summer.

The tour I had in mine would start at 2:30 pm in the afternoon....(there is also one at 11:00 am, but that's a bit too early for me on a weekend to get up to GLoucester).

I thought that after the tour we could discuss either our favorite 'tasting' of the day, OR something historical about Gloucester that we learned, but didn't know before...we can do that over drinks & perhaps a late dinner or if we're full from the tour, appetizers & dessert?

Note: The tickets for tour are expensive ($50 pp, if you buy them online)....

Here's the link:

http://tasteglouceste...­

The dates I have in mind are either Saturday, August 25 (because it's my birthday) or SUnday, AUgust 26th...

If you're interested, please let me know & I"ll put it on the calendar....

Also, which day/date you prefer..either one is fine with me....

If there are enough people who want to go, but no one can go that weekend, just offer an alternative Saturday or Sunday, and I'll figure out the day that's best for most of the folks who want to go.

I just want to have a group of at least six (6) people to make it a really fun day with lots of food & food for thought!!

Ideas on places to go after the tour are more than welcome!

We can carpool if you like....

Everyone would be responsible for buying their own ticket online.

Happy Summer, everyone!

Bev

Liz
user 13542536
Cambridge, MA
Post #: 24
That sounds great! Gloucester is a fun place to wander around. I could do a Sunday afternoon.