Announcing a new Meetup for food+tech!What
: food+tech idea storm!When
: Tuesday, October 19,[masked]:30 PMWhere
: Alpha One Labs
148 Frost Street
Brooklyn , NY 11211
After a little summer hiatus, we are back on with a few meetups this fall. To kick it off, we are going to hold an idea storm on October 19. What, you may ask, is an idea storm?
1. We gather for drinks and such (BYOB).
2. We introduce ourselves to each other so we know who's in the room and what they're working on (thanks to Scott for encouraging this at our last meetup).
3. We are presented with "the question" for the evening.
4. We break into small group discussions, spending 15 minutes brainstorming "the question" together and 15 minutes brainstorming a question or dilemma that someone in the group has brought with them (this always ends up being the most fun part of the night).
5. We come back together to hear the best and worst solutions from each group.
6. More drinking and chatting.
The whole point is to get to know each other a little better, get the ideas flowing, and maybe even come up with a project to work on. For more background on the idea storm concept, check this out: http://mitsloan.mit.edu/mba/experience/peer-ideastorm.php
When: Tuesday, October 19, 6:30 pm
Where: Alpha One Labs, 148 Frost Street, Brooklyn, NY (near L and G train stops)
If you are a food+tech entrepreneur who would like to spearhead one of the small group conversations, please send me an email. I look forward to seeing many of you there!
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/food-tech/calendar/15024179/