There will be quite a few different activities tonight. Julian will help facilitate the session as an "open space", where people who like to present/explore something can do so. Some things are already on the agenda:
- José will present a suggested "charter" for FML and wants your feedback.
- Russell will bring some VR glasses and a truck (which looked like this a couple of weeks ago).
- Sylvie will discuss possible ways to engage with the local community and will decide a date for her upcoming Footscray walking / eating tour.
- Rob might bring a 3D printer.
- Adam will close the crowdfunding poll and discuss the next steps. If you haven't voted yet, please do so here.
- After the Meetup (from 8.30 PM...) we'll go to the Reverence Hotel for tacos and beer.
Dean has set up a Google Moderator forum, where you can add questions you'd like answered on Wednesday's Meetup. You can vote for questions you'd really like answered, and have a go at clarifying or expanding on other questions asked. Feel free to submit anonymously. The link is here.
Footscray MLab is an experiment and therefore we'll also reflect on the following:
- Do we see any patterns / clusters in the sociocracy?
- Energy levels
- What's missing?