- Movie events are refundable for cancellations from the member´s side as a credit towards a future event.
It is absolutely required that you contact the organizer AT LEAST 48 HOURS before event start time and notify that you will not be attending. You will receive a credit for a future movie event - Credit will only be valid for up to 1 year, use it for any movie + social event or any other event of your choice
- Notifications received within 48 hours from event start time, during or after event will NOT receive any refunds nor credit towards future events. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Alternatively, you can send somebody else to movie event in your name
- Refunds will ALWAYS be offered if:
* Event is either cancelled or postponed by the group organizer
* The movie is changed
* There is a change of venue, with the new venue being significantly distant from the one originally posted.
- Duplicate or multiple payments for a same event by default considered payments for more than 1 person. If this happened by mistake, you MUST notify about this to organizer within 24 hours from the time you made your last repeat payment and at least 48 hrs before event start time. NO EXCEPTIONS. In case of repeat payment/s made in a timely manner, you will be fully refunded for the extra payment/s
- Free DVD/s, free Ticket/s, drink/s and/or any other item/s or services/s offered to those who pay in advance for an event can only be claimed if member attends the corresponding event. People who do not show up to an event they pre-paid for will completely lose any right to claim for anything distributed or service provided during the event they didn´t attend.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Movie Festivals - Movie Shows||October 3, 2011 2:08 AM||anonymous|
|HOW TO PAY ONLINE WITHOUT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT||February 22, 2012 3:07 PM||anonymous|
|Cancellation Policy||March 7, 2012 9:55 PM||anonymous|
|Payment Confirmations||February 22, 2012 3:07 PM||anonymous|
|About The Culture & Film Club||April 14, 2012 11:45 AM||anonymous|