jilm
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
?
jon
jilm
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
you guys probably got some spam from a guy who said he was a retired airline pilot etc. i checked out their presentation...it had to do with some inverse correlation /buying on a scale strategy that they're selling as some kind of amway scheme..

the example they give is buying eurusd and usdchf in equal lots and scaling in on the loser and scaling out on the winner.. that works great as long as eurchf keeps up as it has been but the problem is buying equal lots of each pair does not allocate the same amount of equity to each position.

this idea has been beat to death on a few of the currency bb's and no one has got it to work but now apperently this place says it figured it out and they're conveniently selling it for $99.95/month. anyone looked at it?
A former member
Post #: 1
I have read similar stuff on the eurusd and usdchf. Its a terrible strategy. If anyone is looking to do anything like that i wouldn't. Just because something might work short term you need to totally understand what they are doing for it to work. If I told you I have a great new strategy to buy eur/usd and I started in Q3 of 06 it would look like a great strategy.

I am looking forward to getting the first get together organized. If anyone has an idea of where they want to meet feel free to email me.

John
jon
jilm
Orlando, FL
Post #: 3
how about wall st. cantina downtown for starters?
A former member
Post #: 2
how about wall st. cantina downtown for starters?

I know the place. That works for me. I will sen a note. I think a week from saturday should be ok. We will get a feel from everyone when I send the invite out.