I know after having regular meetups every month from Jan - June was nice
and my summer has just extended into September. Many of you have emailed
and wondered when the next meetup will be and I am looking to schedule
on in October.
I was at the Las Vegas Forex Expo a couple of weeks ago and there has
been some other news I think would be helpful to share with everyone
when we get together.
I just wanted to share a few things ...
- tomorrow is Trading Post Tuesday which is a variety of free trading
webinars scheduled back-to-back from 7 a.m. to around 2 p.m. You can
register for it at http://www.tradin....
- At the trading expo there were two new resources that were
highlighted. InterbankFX and FXDD are playing catchup with FXCM's
Dailyfx.com with their own pretty substandard versions (at least for
now). They can be found at www.gotforex.com and www.fxddondemand.com.
- If you Facebook, you can find me there.
- I also blog on trading related stuff at www.pipstopblog.com. Stop by
and visit when you have a chance.
- Lastly, I see that Carlos has joined our group. He has a company
called www.fxtectips.com and has taught a number of traders in our
meetup. I hope to have him at one of our future groups sharing some of
Most importantly, we're looking for a venue we can meet at, that can
comfortably seat 20 in the Vancouver area - downtown would be nice. If
you know of a place, please let me know.
We'll see you all online tomorrow, or just wait for the next meetup and
we'll see you all there!