addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Vancouver Forex Trading Meetup Group Message Board › Anybody interested in.......

Anybody interested in.......

A former member
Post #: 1
Good Morning!!!! I am a new fx trader from Parksville, BC. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in starting a very small group of fx traders? I was thinking a max of 4 or 5 people with different levels of experience, who are trading for a living, we would start at the same time, focus only on one or two fx pairs, we would work together, using MSN messenger or whatever to communicate. The great thing is, your are the only one responsible for making or not making the trade. This is just an idea and I am open to suggestions. Thanks. Sarah
A former member
Hi Sarah,

Definitely interested here. I've been researching and experimenting with forex for about 7 months and have recently started live trading. I'm also a programmer and have programmed and backtested a lot of different strategies. I would love to have a set time each day where I chat with other people about what's going on with a few pairs and get some different perspectives on upcoming or current trading opportunities. Like you said - it's would be up to each individual when/what/how to trade, but we can learn a lot from other poeple and also by teaching what we know. I'll send you a message via email so we can connect if you are interested.

Also see http://www.ircforex.c...­ for chat with other traders. I have gleaned some good information from these chat channels but would prefer something more consistent and formal.

cheers,
Mike
NARINDER A.
user 55547432
Vancouver, BC
good morning/I AM A EURO AND COMMODITY TRADER, THE IDEA IS PERFECT FOR ME,NOT TO SAY MUCH BUT LOT CAN BEACHIEVED IN TRADING .IAM DEFINITELY INTERESTED.