addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Vancouver Forex Trading Meetup Group Message Board › Geometric Trading Success and Results!

Geometric Trading Success and Results!

Pasha
PashaZavari
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

So after having participated in Ross's enlightening Forex Meetup on Geometric trading, I immediately went to my office and integrated the strategy into my pattern recognition algorithm. The results were astounding!!!

The following is a snapshot of the trade I made today shorting INFA:NASDAQ,

This trade alone resulted in a 5.3% raw return on the day for me!

The challenge with this approach, however, is that one must be patient waiting for the right trading opportunity to present itself. I've designed a pattern recognition algorithm which utilizes frequency compression to forecast the most volatile stocks 1-day ahead. It seems to work rather well with the geometric technique outlined by Ross as it quickly identifies equities that will exhibit the greatest potential for correctional behaviour.

Looking forward to connecting with everyone through out future events!

Regards,
Pasha

NARINDER A.
user 55547432
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
do not trade low vulume stock
Pasha
PashaZavari
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
I'm not sure what you mean by low volume as Informatica Corp. traded just under 4 million shares on that day.
NARINDER A.
user 55547432
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
low volume is not specific to infa, patterns are deceptive on low liquid markets and equities in general.
Merlin
user 4547637
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 76
What have been your results now, for the past few months, Pasha?