addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Vancouver Forex Trading Meetup Group Message Board › Live trading of my AI robot

Live trading of my AI robot

marshall
user 7423129
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
If anybody want to watch the live trading of my AI robot, pls feel free to text me 778 388 8125
Merlin
user 4547637
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 75
Congratulations on building such an effective trading robot, Marshal. I hope to learn more about it in the future, the story of how you managed to create it, and the concept behind the algorithms that make it tick.
Kevin
user 9669066
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 13
If anybody want to watch the live trading of my AI robot, pls feel free to text me 778 388 8125

Hi Marshall,

Is your robot a scalping or swing trading? How many trades per day? per week? per month?