add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Vancouver Forex Trading Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup speaker announced. Vancouver Forex Meetup Wed July 17, 7pm

Meetup speaker announced. Vancouver Forex Meetup Wed July 17, 7pm

Vancouver, BC
Hi Traders

Hope you are all well and enjoying summer.

This month’s meet-up is scheduled for Wednesday July 17 at 7pm at The Rustic Llama.

Our speaker this month is Tom Agacinski. Tom will be speaking about his years as a trader and automated trading including programming. You can visit Tom’s website at

Thank you as always to our wonderful hosts Carmen and Luis who allow us to use their restaurant for our meet-ups. Your cost to attend is beyond belief reasonable at $5.00 per person payable to Carmen upon arrival. In addition to the proving us with the space, Carmen also offers up a drink and a snack for everyone.

Thanks and see you on Wednesday

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­
When: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:00 PM
Where: Rustic Llama Coffee Bar
3675 East Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V5K 2B1
(604) 568-1140
This Meetup repeats on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.