addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Formula 1 NYC Meetup Message Board › Anyone know where to stay at the 2011 Montreal in June

Anyone know where to stay at the 2011 Montreal in June

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,

I am trying to get a Christmas gift for a great friend of mine and want to surprise him with tickets to the June 2011 Montreal race. Can anyone tell me the best three tickets to get and where to stay. The tickets are in different tiers and I would like to get great tickets not amazing as in price. Hotel recommendations are greatly welcomed. Thanks- happy to be apart of the group.